- Minimum Order Quantity
- 2 Unit
- Capsule Filing Machine
- Stainless steel
The coating pan is a low speed coating unit with a single drive, and back side-entry. The mounting of main coating perforated rotating chamber is done at rear end to the shaft with a sprocket wheel and chain drive mechanism. HP motor is directly connected to gear box, with a output shaft mounted with sprocket wheel. Belt drive drives the coating pan. It is balanced at the foot that supports the pan's weight as well as the product being coated. Buy this modular and stand-alone coating pan unit at market leading price. Through the front door, the tablets discharge. It has a provision for fitment of discharge chute to allow ease in flowing of coated material to container.
We target customers from areas, such as Himchal Pradesh, Uttranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim.
- Angles and channels are used for making the sturdy mild steel or stainless steel structure of conventional coating pan.
- Standard make, heavy duty and worn reduction gear box and electronic motor drives the coating pan, by means of belt and pulley drive fitted on a rigid structure.
- Customers at extra cost can opt for variable frequency drive for changing the speed of coating pan.
- SS 304/ SS 316 or SS 316L material is used for making coating pans, which are further mirror polished from inside and outside.
- Welded or detachable baffles are provided inside the pan considering production requirements.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Units Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Customized packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India